We invite you to join us on a 5-day personal transformation retreat in Rishikesh. Situated at the foothills of the Himalayas, it is often referred to as the "Yoga Capital Of The World". The exquisite setting of the fast-flowing Ganges, surrounded by forested hills, is conducive to meditation and mind expansion. In the evening, an almost surreal breeze blows down the valley, setting temple bells ringing as sadhus, pilgrims and tourists prepare for the nightly Ganga Aarti.
In this retreat, you will get a chance to rejuvenate your body, mind and soul with five days of Tai Chi, meditation, expressive therapy, storytelling and strolls down the bank of Ganges.
Under the guidance of award winning facilitators, you will be experience the following:
- Face Yoga & 5 Tibetan Rites With Pranayama Techniques
- Tai Chi & Qigong
- Yoga & Samkhya Philosophy (Dialogic discussions)
- Forest Bathing & Eco-therapy
- Logotherapy & Talking Therapy
- Butoh Dance, Physical Theater & Art Therapy
- Meditative Martial Arts Boot-Camp (Optional)
- Mindfulness Meditation & Focused Meditation
- Guided Meditation & Spiritual Meditation
- Movement Meditation & DMT
- Zen Walking Meditation & Effortless Presence
- Mantra Chanting & Laughter Meditation
- Vigyan Bhairav Tantra - Evening Meditation Techniques (for the advanced practitioners only)
- Personal Growth Tools and Techniques (Satsang)
- Tea & Tisanes ceremony with Transformational Storytelling Session
- Group River Arti and Laughter Meditation
- Restorative Yoga Sequence& Yoga Nidra
- Ayurveda Cooking & Yogic Diet Tips
- Authentic Italian Pizza Complimentary (In Rishikesh & Rishikesh Only)
- Face Yoga Certification (Complementary)
The scientifically-proven benefits of this retreat include:
Relax and realize your infinite potential and love yourself for who you are. Lead your life from a place of inner strength, insight and wisdom.
- Integrate ( Yoga ) Body, Mind, & Spirit
- Augmented acceptance of yourself
- Cultivate Mindfulness & Awareness
- Learn Tools & Techniques to stay spiritual
- Reduced stress & detoxify your body -mind
- Improved mood & increased ability to focus,
- Increase your energy levels through holistic healing
- Strengthen your immune system
- Learn the aptitude to respond in life
- Deepen your relationship with yourself
- Improved sleep & boosted immune system
- Deeper & clearer intuition
- Spark Creativity And Artist expressions
- Light-hearted tips & tricks for leading a spiritual life (shared by team DElotus)
- A daily deepening of Spiritual Sustainable Practices
- A practical approach to life & living
- Infuse your day with intention &awareness
- Deepening awareness with Acharya Method
Things to carry
Yoga Shorts, t-shirt, water shoes, long pants, yoga pants, yoga mat, towel, hiking shoes, gloves, hat, scarves, small backpack and above all an Open Mind. You also will receive a more detailed packing list after registration.
Stay at the beautiful and luxurious Atali Ganga. Click here to take a look at the property. Single occupancy and twin sharing available.
About Acharya Neeraj
Acharya Neeraj, known mononymously as Neeraj, is a motivational speaker, theater practitioner, and storyteller who has spent more than a decade studying philosophical and spiritual subjects that reflect the dynamism in learning and human spiritual values. For him teaching is learning again and again ….again and again …
Acharya Neeraj has been contemplating spiritual and yogic strategies since 1996. Amid 20 long stretches of learning and educating, he has aced numerous elective mending systems which depend on the well established Indian train of Ayurveda, Yoga, meditation, and pranayama. He holds a Teacher Training Certification in Classical & Ashtanga Yoga (Maharshi Patanjali’s Eight Limbs) from the world oldest organized Yoga Ashram, India. It has been his cognizant mission to take a shot at Yogic Techniques, Subtle Yoga, Meditation, Yoga, Tai Chi, Naturopathy, Zen, BioDanza, Butoh, Expressive treatment, Self-Defense and Metaphysics of the Mind and body that trains how to oversee and lighten fears and psychosomatic sicknesses the usual way. It additionally clarifies further parts of the psyche, body and soul association that may give you some astonishing bits of knowledge. He has been highlighted in different distributions, for example, BBC, Zee TV, TOI Hindi and news country and numerous more.
Acharya Neeraj often associates himself with the environment. Nature, for him, .has the cure for any disorder we may suffer from. Forest Bathing was an offshoot of this thought only. He emphasizes the modern tendency to choose WiFi over oxygen, and this becomes the root of all the stress and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Nature can heal and transform the individuals and ensure mental peace and stability.
He made several other contributions to the ways of thing. He came up with ideas like Spiritual Ecosystem and Flexibility in Yogic Life. According to him, it is time for us to reassess our relationship with the earth so that we can collectively mitigate the vices within us and move towards a spiritual transformation.
As an award-winning facilitator and Retreats Leader , he uses the timeless techniques of mentoring, collaboration, and performance. He Provides participants and practitioners with an opportunity to share stories because story-gathering are therapeutic activities for both themselves and the storytellers. Our mission is to inspire young people to discover the power of their own voice & Voice for Voiceless.
Date: 28th November till 2nd December, 2018
Venue: Atali Ganga, Rishikesh
Price: Rs. 72,500 plus GST @ 5% per person (includes accommodation on twin sharing basis, all meals, all sessions and pick up from airport/railway station)
Limited seats | Prior registration mandatory
The same retreat will also be organized in Bali (28th December, 2018 till 2nd January, 2019) and Pokhra (20th till 24th February, 2019). For details, just give us a call or reply to this email.
To know more or reserve Call: Mohet 9910185042, Annu 8595155420 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org