The climactic moment of your journey will bring you face to face with the spectacular 985 ft wide Chitrakoot Falls. The water, gushing down voraciously from a height of around 100 ft, gives a surreal touch to the entire view. In fact, it is so mesmerizing that you won't be able to take your eyes off it.
Join us on this unique journey to experience nature at its best - glorious waterfalls, picturesque sea beaches, rich wildlife and lush greenery.
Day 1 (13th September, Thursday):
Day 2 (14th September, Friday):
- Reach Visakhapatnam by noon and check in to a 5 star hotel
- Lunch at hotel
- Spend the day at leisure
- Dinner at hotel
Day 3 (15th September, Saturday):
- After breakfast, check out from hotel
- Visit Indira Gandhi Zoological Park
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit Kailasagiri Hilltop Park
- Enjoy the sunset at Rishikonda Beach
- Visit Submarine Museum on the shore of Rushikonda Beach
- Reach railway station and board your onward train to Jagdalpur
Day 4 (16th September, Sunday):
- Transfer to Bastar Jungle Resort
- After breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing with packed lunch
- Visit Kangar Valley National Park, Tirathgarh Falls, Kutumsar Caves and Kailash Gufa
- Enjoy your lunch at a scenic picnic spot inside Kanger Valley National Park
- Spend the evening at leisure
- Dinner at hotel
- After an early breakfast, proceed for sightseeing
- Witness the majestic Chitrakoot Falls
- Check out from hotel followed by lunch
- Visit Bastar Palace
- Reach railway station and board your return train to Visakhapatnam
Rs. 23,500/- per person on twin sharing basis plus GST @ 5%. This cost is all inclusive except airfare and train tickets, which will be charged as per actuals.
Early Bird Offer:
Book before 31st July, 2018 to get a FLAT discount of Rs. 4,300/- per person.
Call us to generate a PROMOCODE for you.
We will undertake an overnight journey from Visakhapatnam to Jagdalpur. We will be booking the train tickets for the entire group. We will also suggest the best flights / trains to reach Visakhapatnam.