Embark on this great journey to witness one of the most extraordinary and beautiful phenomena in the world and envelope yourself in Cambodia and Vietnam's beautiful scenery and the rich culture.
Day 1 (17th March, Saturday): Hanoi
- Upon arrival, transfer to Hotel for check-in.
- After Lunch, sightseeing at Hoan Kiem Lake.
- Proceed to street markets for authentic Vietnamese cuisine.
- Visit the Museum of Ethnology
- Watch the beautiful Water Puppet Show
- Music & Dinner.
- Overnight stay.
Day 2 (18th March, Sunday): Halong Bay
- Full Day Tour of Halong Bay to explore the limestone caves, floating villages, and caves such as Thien Cung cave and Dau Go caves.
- Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch served on board during cruise
- Visit Vung Vieng Fishing village
- Special cooking class with the chef
- Dinner and overnight on cruise
Day 3 (19th March, Monday): Hanoi - Siem Reap
- Early morning Tai Chi session
- Visit Thien Canh Son cave
- Enjoy lunch on cruise
- Transfer to Hanoi
- Take the flight to Siem Reap
- Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 4 (20th March, Tuesday): Siem Reap
- Early morning proceed to watch the Spectacular Equinox over Angkor Wat.
- Experience this magical event at it's peak with a Sun Meditation guided by Thomas.
- Spend the day in Angkor Wat exploring temple complex with sessions conducted by Thomas to explore the mysteries behind these iconic structures.
- Dinner - Cambodian food and local music.
- Overnight stay.
Day 5 (21st March, Wednesday): Siem Reap
- Early morning proceed for another view of Equinox over Angkor Wat with Thomas
- After breakfast proceed to 10th century Banteay Srei temple tour and Meditation
with Thomas in the Jungle.
- Lunch at local Cambodian restaurant.
- Free time for shopping.
- Transfer for airport to take the return flight.
About Thomas Nilsson:
Thomas Nilsson is a Swedish teacher that has been working for the past 17 years together with his wife Guillermina Nilsson as a mental coach and has imparted lectures and courses on Geophilosophy, Anthropology and Psychological development specially in Sweden, Mexico, Guatemala and India. He has also traveled around the world to impart conferences and lectures at international congresses and symposiums. He has researched on different cultures such as the Mayan, the Aztec, the Egyptian, the Tibetan, etc., comparing them and searching for the common and universal root of knowledge that binds the collective essence of human thinking together. The inspiration is found in the teachings of Dr. Samael Aun Weor who wrote more than 60 books on anthropology, philosophy and esoteric revelations.
At present, he and his wife are working for AGEAC India in New Delhi. AGEAC is a non-profit organization that offers courses on Geophilosophy and personal development. For more information, visit: www.ageac.org/enRetreat Cost:
Rs. 65,900/- per person on twin sharing basis plus 5% GST.
If you BOOK before the 31st of January, you pay Rs. 10000 less and get this amazing package for only Rs. 55,900/- + 5% GST.
Please contact us to generate a promo code for you.
- 02 Nights stay at Royal Angkor Resort 5* or similar in Siem Reap
- 01 Night stay at Apricot Hotel 5* or similar in Hanoi.
- 01 Night stay on cruise.
- All meals
- All Local Transport
- All sessions with Thomas Nilsson
- Entry tickets for all site visits
To Know more call Mohet 9910185042 , Annu Bala 8595155420. Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Airfare (We will suggest the best flights for you).
- Visa Fee (We will share our travel agent's contact and he will get the Visa done for you).
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks ordered during meals.
- Tips to guides and drivers
- Any personal expenses