It would include:
- Hypnosis sessions for body awareness and deep relaxation. Also learning the art of self-hypnosis.
- Learning the language of talking to the body-mind and self-curing diseases.
- Reprogramming our negative belief structures at the cellular level for better living.
- Meditations to remain in the zone of choiceless awareness and a relaxed let-go.
2. Nadabrahma - Inner cleansing through sound18th November, Sunday
Nadabrahma also known as humming meditation – through humming and hand movements conflicting parts of you start falling in tune, and you bring harmony to your whole being. Then, with body and mind totally together, you “slip out of their hold” and become a witness to both. This watching from the outside is what brings peace, silence and bliss.
3. Breathwork - deep cleansing breath, vigorous breathing, rhythmic breathing and anapanasati yoga
In this session we will play with various breathing techniques; ranging fromchaotic breathing to vigorous breathing, anapana sati yoga, fire breath, stop breath, gap breath, circular breath, rhythmic breathing, the breath dance, breath awareness while working or in activity and more. The focus would be in making breath the anchor for our day-to-day meditation; in connecting and resting in our navel center and in discovering and celebrating the bliss hidden behind the most obvious and taken for granted pre-given of our lives - breath.
1. You will come to know what you have perhaps only heard of - the secrets hidden behind breath.
2. You will learn the knack of inner centring and be able to stay at ease and peace during stressful and challenging circumstances in your daily life.
3. Once you make breath the anchor of your life, you will have the master key to be in the present moment and in meditation at any time, any place and in any situation.
4. You will come to know the nuances of breath awareness and discard many misconceptions associated with it.
5. You will know your inner depth which is bliss, peace and silence.
6. You will be well equipped to practice meditation in your daily life.
7. You will experience a deep cleansing of your body, mind and emotions through the many kinds of breath meditations we will practice.
8. Through our specially prescribed diet during the program, you will learn how food affects our thoughts and emotions and how to eat right to allow ourselves to go deep in meditation.
9. Whenever the going gets tough in your life, you will always have the solace of your inner sanctuary for retreat and to be without problems.
About Shivam Satyam
Shivam Satyam is an artist, writer and meditation leader. From an early age, he had a keen interest in spirituality, art and literature and was deeply influenced by masters like Ramakrishna Paramhansa, Ramana Maharishi, George Gurdjieff, Jiddu Krishnamurti and Aurobindo. In 1998, he fell in love with Osho and meditation became his way on the spiritual path. Thereafter, he did extensive transformative work on himself, participated in numerous groups and therapies and assisted many meditation teachers. In 2014, he found a living Zen master in India, and soon afterwards experienced his first awakening.
His search was over and he embraced Zen as a way of life. He has travelled extensively, experimented with different schools of mysticism and leads workshops and offers personal sessions in fields as varied as Sufism, human design, the enneagram of liberation, hypnosis, catharsis based dance therapies, ecstatic dance, meditation (method based and zazen), besides a wide spectrum of Osho meditations and group therapies. Elements from the wisdom traditions of Zen, Sufism, Tantra, Tibetan Buddhism and Taoism are integrated in his workshops into a beautiful symphony. It is his experience that all these methods finally reach the same destination - peace, love and silence.
His debut novel in the genre of spiritual fiction, The Wayfarer, was launched last year.
10 am till 1 pm
Venue: Peace Within, 5 North Avenue, Punjabi Bagh West (opp. Indian Overseas Bank)
Contribution: Rs. 3500
To know more or register: Call Indu Seth 9891717454 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org