Sufi Realization Camp
2 day workshop with Hasnain Waris
11th & 12th August | 10:00 am till 6:30 pm
FREE Talk: 5th August (3 pm till 5 pm)
You read Rumi, listen to qawwalis and visit dargahs. Chances are that these acts fetch you the gratification you long for. But more often than not - like in my case - what we are actually seeking is something more wholesome, real and lasting; something that we can live up day in and day out. You seek something that has to do with the values of these great souls, their methodology, belief system, code of conduct; not just the ritualistic leftovers that have stood the test of time.
Join us to experience this transformational magic of the Sufis, where Hasnain Waris will take you through a unique experiential journey of Self Realization using Sufi Principles and validating them with some path-breaking scientific research. This 2- day Realization programme, organized by ‘New Age Sufis’, is a beautiful mix of Presentations, Storytelling, Role Plays, Activities, Music, and of course some serious Sufi Philosophy explained in a light and relatable manner. A programme that will go a long way in helping you live a rich and fulfilling life by permeating the learning into all facets of your life, be it work, relationship or practicing your religion.
- Introduction - Objective of joining the workshop.
- A close look at our current situation - Why we’re not getting the peace and fulfillment we deserve? How is it getting sabotaged? Why books are not helping? Why rituals are not helping? What are we seeking anyway?
- The vibrational level explanation of all feelings
- Who am ‘I’? - Birth story, birth of fear (body feeling) and Ego,
- The labels and how are we’re limiting our self by acting accordingly.
- Our true nature is love.
- What is Higher Self (Ruh) and Lower self (Nafs) according to Sufis?
- Types of Nafs blemishes as described by Sufis.
- Why are we called ‘Human Beings’?
- David Hawkins's scale of vibrations
- Why we don’t see our best gift? (awareness/consciousness).
- How to see things as they are?
- What’s the ‘Truth’ everybody talks about?
- How is it different from the belief?
- Introduction to all time great Sufis
- What’s Love?
- What’s listening, levels of listening.
- Your achievement story
- Who’s your role model (guru, a mirror)?
- Attitude of gratitude.
- What next?
- Sufi music
Who should attend?
All true seekers of their own perfection, who see humanity as one, who wish to experience, and not just know about God. Basically anybody who is not stuck in his belief system, and wishes to open his/her perspective to realize 'The Truth'.
About Hasnain Waris
Hasnain Waris, comes with more than 15 years of Brand Communication experience backed with almost same number of years of human behavior and spiritual learning. His spiritual journey began the day his parents put him on the lap of a sufi saint Hazrat Roshan Shah Warsi, and requested him to bless the child with a name. The same saint became his guru when he grew up. Destiny operates in strange ways, after completing his college, he joined advertising as an Art Director and worked for 12 years with top agencies of the country, like Mudra DDB, Publicis Worldwide etc. It was in the year 2011, when he decided to follow his heart and dedicate his second innings to people development, coaching and corporate training. He also completed the biography of his guru: ‘Charag-e-Roshan’ in 2015.
A Certified Spirit Life Coach, L&D professional, NLP Practitioner, EFT Level 1 & 2, he’s affiliated to the Certified Coaches Alliance (CCA) and conducts sessions on Sufi Spirituality, Emotional Intelligence and Performance Improvement. His experience and unique background makes him a powerful inspirational speaker, his examples and stories are borne out of life experience and not book theories. His humorous but hard hitting style makes his audience laugh and cry, but more importantly, helps them bring about massive changes in their thinking processes and taking greater levels of personal responsibility than ever before, in their life.Date: 11th & 12th August (Sat & Sun)
Time: 10:00 am till 6:30 pm (on both the days)
Venue: W - 126, Ground Floor, Greater Kailash II
Contribution: Rs. 5000
Students' Discount: 40% OFF (Participants must submit valid student ID proof at the time of registration)Prior registration mandatory
**Join us for a FREE introductory talk on 5th August (3 pm till 5 pm) at SoulCentric.