Past Life Therapy
29th & 30th September
In Past Life Regression you are guided into a light hypnosis (or deep relaxation) and led through this life into ones that have relevance to your current issue or question and you see the life for yourself. The therapist serve as a guide but you actually see your own experience.
Past life regression therapy, is based upon the premise that we are eternal beings who carry forward the experiences and lessons learned from one human lifetime to another.
Why Past Life Regression?
Some of the significant areas in which past life therapy has traditionally been used are:
• Troubling behavior and attitude patterns that have persisted over time, despite attempts to change
• Relationship dynamics that seem to have a life of their own (intense attraction/aversion to another person, deep-seated issues that defy resolution)
• Phobias – intense fears, such as fear of heights or fear of water, that seem unconnected to an experience in the current life
• Some chronic physical ailments, sensations and pains
• Dominant attitudes or emotions that seem to persist throughout your life
There are some newer areas in which past life therapy is being applied as well, that are quite exciting and rewarding. Rather than going after traumatic or troubling memories, they focus on positive experiences.
These areas include:
• Accessing strengths and accomplishments from prior lifetimes that can be brought forward to increase confidence and effectiveness in the present
• Re-experiencing a happy, successful lifetime; this can bring a sense of balance and peace when undergoing difficult times, fortifying us to work through our temporary difficulties
• Clarifying direction and life purpose by viewing one’s blueprint for this lifetime
• Finding prior lifetimes shared with current loved ones, bringing a great sense of reassurance that we are indeed never parted from those we love
• Accessing the wisdom, peace and guidance that is available from the "inter life," (spiritual realms between lifetimes) where our higher mind and/or guiding ones can assess our progress and give direction to us for our current lifetimes.
About Monesha Aversare Badkar
Monesha Aversare Badkar is a Spiritual Life Coach, Image Consultant, Clinical Hypnotherapist specializing in Past Life Regression Therapy (PLR) & Quantum Mind Energy Healing, an NLP practitioner & Counselor, Graphologist, Metaphor (Word & Art) therapist, Skills Trainer, Theta Energy Healing practitioner & Oracle Cards Reader & teacher, based in Mumbai.
Her interest in the Mind, the way we think, function and an extensive work experience in the fashion industry brought her on this journey of a Life Coach practicing alternate therapies specializing in Past Life Regression Therapy & an Image Consultant.
Workshops conducted by Monesha on Past Life Regression Therapy have helped people understand and overcome the deep rooted memories/reasons/thoughts, behind the repeated patterns in situations they face, relationships they encounter, habits they form, stress they develop, physical ailments, material issues, acquired known and unknown fears etc. in their lives. The Goal of every workshop that she conducts is ‘I M Power’ for participants to become aware of their own power to help heal self and others.
Some of the other workshops that Monesha has been conducting include Grooming and Body Language, Communication Skills, Social and Business Etiquettes, Goal Setting, Time & Task Management, Life and Behavioral Skills Management, having successfully combined various Stress management techniques with integrated modalities including NLP, Metaphor therapy to achieve amazing results with clients. She also conduct one-on-one coaching on Image management and Life skills along with counselling sessions.
At present, Monesha is working on writing a book – Through My Eyes, where she brings together her experiences, as well as various people with whom she have worked over the years conducting Quantum Mind Energy Healing & Past Life Regression Therapy.
In her own words: "Almost every modality that I experienced first and later studied, leads me to one understanding i.e. of the Subconscious Mind, its impact on us and our life. We have an ocean of wealth that is stored into our subconscious mind that is waiting to be explored and allowed to help heal ourselves."
Date: 29th & 30th September (Sat & Sun)
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Flat No. 04, Ground Floor, B Wing, Montclaire Society, Gabriel Road, Mahim West, Mumbai
Contribution: Rs. 6000
Prior appointment mandatory