A Course in Miracles (ACIM) is a set of 3 books on spiritual psychotherapy. 50 principles of Miracles are the backbone of the book. It's a book which helps you feel light-hearted and brings back laughter into life.
What you take away after the workshop is that you become miracle minded. If you practice being that on a daily basis, you start having a different perspective, and it can be testified in your personal experience.
Let's explore and delve into a world of Miracles to find answers to these questions:
What is a Miracle?
How to become Miracle Minded?
Is a Miracle possible?
Can we see a Miracle?
Let's get together for a short introduction and understanding of 50 principles of Miracles.Benefits of studying ACIM:
1. You become a miracle worker and attract miracles all the time
2. Enhanced performance in work
3. Great relationships with friends and family
4. Better understanding of close relationships like children ? and? partners
5. Since peace is the outcome therefore clarity and focus increases to its maximum.
6. With less of attention deficit disorder you work better, laugh more thereby giving way for abundance in your life.
7. Scarcity of money, love, friendship is completely eliminated from life. And you don't have to go through the insecurity which is part of our collective thinking process.A certificate of participation will be given to all the students.
A lawyer by qualification and training, she practiced in the high court of Nagpur bench in Maharashtra for 10 years. She then decided to pursue meta-physics for a deeper understanding of principles of life.
Rachana is the first Indian teacher-student on “A Course in Miracles” and has the privilege to bring this thought system to India. She is the founder of Culture Club which works towards bringing performing arts to people. She is also an avid blogger.
Date: 6th May, Sunday
Time: 11 am till 1 pm
Contribution: Rs. 1650
Venue: W - 126, Ground Floor, Greater Kailash II