Content and Benefits:
series of 4-day “Inner-Achievement – Drive – Strengthening” Workshops
be considered for groups of 15-20 participants, who have
“business-generation” and “business-delivery” goals for break-through
- A series of these Workshops for those performing
in the middle ranges, or bottom ranges of A-B-C classification (or
mid-range of the Bell-Curve of performance/results), despite their
excellent professional qualifications and experience.
- Within 2 months, a 1-Day “Booster Achievement – Drive” Workshop.
for their “Leadership Development Programme”,one could consider a
series of experiential 4-Day “Inner-Positive- Power – Drive” Workshop
- Developing Leadership Effectiveness;
- Developing “Persuasive-Power-Drive”
- Developing “Helping – Power – Drive”
- Learning how to build, and sustain “High Team Morale & Team Results”.
2 months of this, a 1-Day “Booster – Positive-Power – Drive” Workshop
to sustain this inner drive for upto 3-4 years in the future.
- Participants’ group & individual data/analysis will be provided to organization after each Workshop.
Dr. David C. McClelland and his teams at Harvard University have put
into the public domain 40+ years of global experience, data, research,
and practical results, showing that:
- While education,
professional qualifications, experience, and competencies are necessary
conditions for improving performance and results (of individuals &
teams) it is by no mean a sufficient condition;
- Even possessing conscious-level achievement “values” are not sufficient;
vital, catalytic factor is lying deeper, at the sub-conscious mental
level, in the form of “sub-conscious” or “inner-motivational-drives”;
- These “inner-drives” are always arranged in a “hierarchy” of 4 specific “inner-drives”:
- Inner – Security – Drive
- Inner – Affiliation – Drive
- Inner – Power – Drive
- Inner – Achievement – Drive
This hierarchy varies with each individual/team.
the “Hierarchic – arrangement” of these 4 basic functional drives (as
separate and distinct from the “biological drives”), usually 1 of these
“inner-drives” is “predominant” (or strongest), and it subconsciously
shapes one’s actual attitude, behavior, and how one applies / utilizes
one’s : a) education, b) qualification, c) competencies, d) skills.
- If my “predominant – inner – drive (of which I am not aware because it is “sub-conscious”), is the “Security-Drive”, I will :
- Play safe,
- not set “stretch-goals” or “stretch-targets” for performance
- avoid all risk or uncertainty.
my qualifications, experience, and even past track-record, if this is
my current predominant drive (usually stable for 5-10 years), it will
dampen my performance and results (despite my “hard work”), without my
- If my “predominant-inner-drive” is
“Affiliation”, I will focus mostly on building and maintaining close
relationships, but will not be likely to “leverage” this for achieving
- If my “predominant – inner-drive” is “Power”, I am subconsciously focusing on “making an impact” on people.
Dr. McClelland and his teams at Harvard discovered that the “inner-power-drive” basically takes two forms :
a. the “inner-drive” for “personalized” power;
b. the “inner-drive” for “institutionalized” power.
latter is an important, catalytic component of
“leadership-effectiveness” and “team-effectiveness”, and needs to be
worked on separately, as a vital support to the
“inner-achievement-drive”, in business-generating organisations, and for
developing “intrapreneurial” cultures in companies.
- If my
predominant “inner-drive” is “Achievement” (or “Result-Excellence”), I
will focus all my energy, knowledge, competencies, skills, feed-back,
and relationships to achieve :
• Continuously improving measurable results;
• Break-through results;
• Innovative results.
- A brief bibliography of the global research and proven practical results over 40+ is attached for ready reference.
Senior Consulting team of (Prof.) George Koreth & Dr.(Ms.) Kiron
Wadhera (whose Ph.D. is on the “Achievement – Drive”) has 30+ years of
using these published, globally proven processes for stimulating and
sustaining better, break-through results, with a number of clients
(through helping people/teams to instill and strengthen their
In the improvement of Results &
Breakthrough” their expertise covers many aspects of “Behavioural
Science for Business & Organisational Results”, including in
• Instilling & sustaining the vital
“Inner-Positive – Power- Drive”; for Leadership Effectiveness, High -
Team-Morale, and Team-Results-Improvement;
• Each (whether for “Achievement” or “Positive Power”) involves a proven, globally published process of :
a) 4-day “experiential workshops
b) followed within 2 months with a 1-day Booster Shot for long-term sustainability for 3-5 years
c) for groups of 15-20 participants (of similar levels) since the workshops are intensive, interactive, and participatory
follow-up coaching/mentoring can be provided on a “need-basis” for
related “high-performance” issues of potentiality, and actual
achievement growth & leadership growth.