The ability to communicate about conflicts, stress, and imbalances in a way that reduces conflict among team members.
- Bringing about great team balance by application of paradoxical intent, or the reduction of internal and interactive conflicts by participating in conflict as a team.
- Enhancing the ability of individuals within a team to relax and let go of stress through active team learning and healthy team competition.
- Acting as a mirror for the team in order to identify and become aware of overly aggressive components.
- Encouraging the capacity to take responsibility for the actions of the team by "stepping up to the plate" and choosing certain risk-taking actions that reduce stress.
- To learn how to reduce stress and conflict in the midst of highly stressful situations to improve the performance of the team.
- We also provide custom create a training program that focuses Conflict Management, Stress Reduction, Building Trust